Wednesday, May 04, 2005

My Distasteful ATCs

I decided I didn't want to lower myself to some standard that's NOT me. I refuse to deal with someone else's anger with anger. Instead I send out love and light and prayers to light their way, as it is her way to find on her own...
I thank my new cyber friend Jillian for reminding me to not get my knickers in a bunch and I'm blessed to have you as an acquaintance! Thank you for being who you are.. the funny, loving person with more semblance of reason than I sometimes have!
So, the whole anger issue is resolved with myself, the person in question is blocked from emailing me, my daughter sent me THE MOST GORGEOUS ALTERED BOOK for Mother's Day!! What a JOY!! And all's right with the world.
Lesson Learned......
Namaste!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home