Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Kitchen

The kitchen was the same horrible brown with a handcrafted island that was very dated. An old side by side fridge which went on Freecycle and and old, rusty stove which has been replaced. That's me painting my little heart out. The cabinets are the old metal ones and for now, they're useful until we can find some wooden sets from a friend who flips houses. Besides, I love the big drawer that I can put all my pots and pans in! We replaced the lightbulbs here and throughout the house with the florescent compact bulbs. They're fine throughout the house, but in the bathroom, they make your face look blue!

I added a picture of the kitchen as it is today. Much better, but will still need upgrades maybe next winter after we finish lots of outside projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home